Sunday 20 February 2011

Ceremonial First Post

So here I am in the wonderful world of blogging, less exciting at 2am after hours of tweaking, choosing fonts and agonising over other insignificant details other than actual blog content. As you do. Writing out this post and then accidentally deleting it and having to start again has also dampened the whole "first blog post" novelty for me, and shows just how much of a novice I am at this. Bear with me.

I do actually have something to say today, but feel that I can't just jump in before the "All About Me" introductory profile post. Here we go then *deep breath*

My name is Becki (as the blog title and URL may have given away). I am studying English at university and on the whole enjoying the course and general uni experience, aside from the scarily messy student kitchen.

I tend to have a lot of opinions but get very excited about them and do not articulate them very well in heated conversation, but hopefully will do a better job in written form. Hopefully things I post will sound like constructed arguments other than rants, apologies if that is what they turn into.

Likely to post about uni life, amusing or interesting things that happen to me, film/music/book reviews (or anything film/music/book related) and the occasional photograph I feel proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment